Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catchin' up

The holidays were super busy and I didn't get to blog much, in fact not at all so I'm going to quickly catch up on what's been goin' on.
1. We started December with getting our Christmas tree and decorations up.

Dude & the kids went Christmas tree hunting and found the perfect tree!

2. There was a lot of snow in those first few weeks here in Cedar and in SLC.


We ended up getting 7.5 inches in one storm!

3. Winter break at SUU started a week before the public schools did so I went to Salt Lake(without kids) and spent some time with my parents.

Mom & Dad's Christmas Tree

4. Christmas Eve was fun/special and as usual spent with the Benson Family. We reminisced about Christmases of old especially last years when we were all gearing up to go on the most awesome adventure ever...Cruise & Disneyland.

The Nativity Scene by Colton, Jake, Bryce, Bret, Emmy & Dallin

Dallin & Granny

Sherrin shared some quotes with all of us. Emmy, Bret, Dallin & Granny

5. Before heading back to work and school Dude, Emmy, Dallin and I went back to Salt Lake and stayed with my mom and dad (Peterson). We visited with Dude's Aunt Joyce & Uncle Hal, went to Hardware Ranch in Hyrum Utah, made it back to Salt Lake in time to go to the Body Worlds Exhibit, finally got to go to Spaghetti Factory and the next day went ice skating then drove back home to Cedar City.

Hardware Ranch is where the Elk stay during the winter.

YAY! Spaghetti Factory

Mom & me before I fell on my head...

We did have fun ice skating though.

No comments: